Other projections? Bradford 2, Tebow 1, McCoy 1
There's a bunch of folks getting into the H------ Trophy prognostication thing. Nobody has as big a sample as we do, but hey, the more the merrier. Here's a rundown:
- The HeismanPundit.com/Orlando Sentinel poll has ten voters participating - and shows Sam Bradford narrowly edging out Tim Tebow.
- Rivals.com has a poll that includes seven voters. Same story: Bradford narrowly ahead of Tebow.
- The granddaddy of the them all, the Rocky Mountain News poll, has ten voters who've selected Colt McCoy over Sam Bradford by the tiniest of margins.
- CBS Sports surveyed 32 voters, and has Tim Tebow with a small lead over Sam Bradford.
- The Palm Beach Post talked to 15 voters, and while they didn't calculate a winner, they found some strong regional variations.
So, there you have it. A split decision.
Woody Paige vote Tebow, McCoy, ? 1,2,3
Tim Cowlishaw McCoy, Tebow, Bradshaw 1,2,3
Jay Mariotti Tebow (does he have a vote?)
Here is another poll. 43 voters polled. The results are Bradford 91 points, McCoy 81 points, Tebow 71 points.
The H------ Memorial Trophy is a registered trademark of the H------ Memorial Trophy Trust. This site is not affiliated with the Trust, not even a little. We're not even using the H------ word, since they don't want us to. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright to and responsibility for all posts and comments are owned by their respective authors.
Obviously, the posts and comments here are the views of their authors, and not of anyone else.
While we're strong believers in free speech, we reserve the right to delete comment spam or other offensive material. Our contributors, however, reserve the right to embarass themselves in public.